Thursday 26 June 2014

... feel the burn

..oh dear... 76.6kg this morning.... another slight gain... can't seem to stop eating, everything and anything, if its covered in chocolate or comes from a crisp packet even better!!!  Making some really bad food choices.... my head's just not been in it this week, maybe its the cold weather!!!  MUST GET BACK ON TRACK!!!

Feel the burn...... went to an XtendBarre class this morning, and wow felt like my calves were on fire!!  I think I'll sure ache tomorrow, no pain no gain!  Have just booked 10 sessions, so as to keep me motivated, as much as I love zumba, I think a change would be good for me, especially as it involves lots of toning! Funnily enough I wore a Tshirt that I bought when we were in Sydney back in Feb, when I tried it on it was too tight, but fit me today so although I've gained a little I must be doing something right.

A friend passed on fab recipe to me "Coriander prawns with sweetcorn & coconut mash" - was so delicious:  367cal - 40g protein per normal size serve.  If you want to know more let me know and I'll email the recipe.

Only a few weeks before we head to Bali, so looking for some family downtime in the sun - it can't come quick enough!

Rich and I are off to a "Carwash music" and dancing night this evening, both kids are on sleepovers which makes a change so are having a night out, looking forward to it.

Hope everyone is well....xx


No comments:

Post a Comment