Thursday 5 February 2015

Friday humour..... oops 6 days late posting!!

Some appropriate Friday humour:


Ha, Ha.... made me giggle!  Well its two weeks since my last weigh-in and I've stayed exactly the same at 77.6kg..... have been eating relatively well sticking to around 1000 calories, although have had bank holiday weekend which involved more eating and drinking than usual!  Had a stuck moment yesterday due to making poor food choices - but is a good reminder that my band is there and working.

My exercise however has been really poor!  You'll recall that I hurt my back at start of Jan, well I'm still having issues with it now.  I'm seeing a chiro and hoping it sorts itself out soon, but haven't been going zumba because I'd struggle.  There have been no netball games for the last 2 weeks as well due to bank holidays etc so all I've been doing is dog walking.  Am considering a dry February..... just considering mind you!

Well, the end is in sight...... kids return to school on Monday!  Some routine can return to the Sleat house, although saying that I think I'll miss having them around.  There pretty good kids really - so am fortunate.

Holly has had her hair done, and is now a blonde.... must say looks really nice!  Growing up so fast.... where's my baby gone...  Of for an assessment with Harvey now, hopefully will find out once and for all if/what learning difficulties he has - watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment