Thursday 22 May 2014

...its tight in here....

... its tight in here.... they say that stress makes the band tighter, I can certainly vouch for that!!  Since my last fill around 8 weeks I've definitely had to be more careful with my food choices for fear of getting stuck, its not really how I'd like to go on indefinitely but figured I'd put up with it for a while.... due to a stressy few weeks (I'll elaborate later) the band tightened even more and I've really struggled, most of what I've been eating has come back up and I've been living on milk and soup for the last 5 days.... thankfully today I saw the Dr and had some fill removed - just finished lunch of bread and egg mayo - to eat again - delicious!

The upside is that I've lost a further 1.4kg this week and weighed in this morning at 75kg (11stone 8lb) - yeah!

So my stressy few weeks..... you'll recall hubbie got sick with a blood clot (he fine now), then Harvey had routine surgery and got slight infection (he fine now), then last Monday we were burgled.... :( they stole all my jewellery, money, cards, spare car keys, they managed to wrench the safe off of the wall and took the entire thing.... it housed our passports, copies of all credit cards and anything of value that wasn't in the jewellery box - gutted!  Last Wednesday, Rich slipped over and we spent the evening in A&E fortunately he didn't break his ankle just a bad sprain but he is still in pain and on crutches now.  Last Fri Harvey broke his finger.... phew!  The decorator came to hang the football mural paper in Harvey's bedroom, and managed to hang it in the wrong order...(bless), so that will now have to be reordered and rehung!

We are due to travel to Bali in July for 5 days hols, and now have no travel passports!  UK one's will take a minimum of 6 weeks, so we've managed to push forward our Australian Citizenship ceremony to Monday so we can then at least apply for our Aussie passports which only take a couple of weeks.  I'll post some photos of the ceremony next week - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Was at the hosp with Harvey on Monday so didn't make zumba and was at the dentist this morning so missed that class too - hopefully I'll get there tomorrow.  I have played netball this week and went Xtend Barre last night so not too bad.

Hope everyone is travelling well... speak soon...x

No comments:

Post a Comment