Saturday 14 September 2013

Not much to report....

Another week has passed, haven't a great deal to report this week.  Down 17kg/2stone 7lb, so currently weighin at 83.4kg/13stone 2lb which is great, once I loose another kg I'll weight 12stone something which I haven't weighed for many years!  People are starting to notice my weightloss now which is nice.

The weather here is atrocious, it hasn't stopped raining for weeks, I'm so over it now, its making me feel moody and short tempered - I know that I could never move back to the UK as I wouldn't be able to cope with the dismal weather!!!

It's Holly's 13th birthday on Monday, and I currently have 6 girls over for a sleepover.... OMG they are so noisy..... reckon I'll need the headache pills later on today.  They've taken over the front of the house, to chat (although they all seem to playing on their phones...), eat sweets, watch movies and have pizza!  We've dressed the house with banners, balloons and hanging foils so looks very birthdayish!

We will go out for a family dinner on Monday for her birthday, and are off to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the theatre on Friday - so a fun busy week ahead.

Hope everyone is well...x


No comments:

Post a Comment