Monday 30 September 2013

Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow??

OMG..... stressful or what!!  Am loving blogging although haven't many followers and I'm a bit sporadic, but keeps me accountable.  I decided to update my blog last Friday as per normal.... and I couldn't login, could see my blog, but couldn't access it - HOW FRUSTRATING!  Rich had done an update to the computer so the normal features weren't showing and had to login from scratch, and wasn't working..... have only now managed it as tried from the ipad which saves my previous logins.... would appear I have 3 different gmail accounts (which I didn't realise I had) one setup from  2008.... hence the confusion - phew! So now all good and can update - apologies for the delay!

Have stolen this from another blog I read, made me giggle and rang so so true... do you remember Eeyore's song:

"Do your EARS hang low, to they wobble to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow"

well substitute EAR's with BOOB's and that's me!!

Lol, thought it really was time to go and get fitted for some new bras, my bra's of old are all gaping at the top, (and if truth be told are not brilliant white anymore, bordering on grimy grey!?!) currently wearing anything from a 18D-20DD (approx 40D-42DD) depending on style and cut, everything has deflated so thought I'd be measured around a 16C ...... well am measuring a 16DD (38) - my girls are obviously still there although a little droopy!! yay!!  Must have over stretched the old ones, so invested in some nice new ones!  The fitter did say that when weight is lost it comes from the top of the breast!

Lost 1kg (2.2lb) this week which am really pleased with so down to 82.2kg (12.9lb), really pleased with being in the 12stone region - whoop whoop!  That's a total lost of 18.2kg (2stone 9lb).  Am booked to have some more fill when back from my hols, think I need some as my portion control is creeping up.

Have had some really positive comments on my weight loss this week, people are really starting to notice, which makes it all worthwhile, and am loving buying a size16.

Getting ready for our hols on Tues, can't wait, sooooo looking forward to some sunshine, and the kids are really excited about hitting the theme parks so should be good.  Have been going through my "thin clothes" section of the wardrobe, clothes I've brought over from the UK although never worn as they were all too tight, (I was saving them for if lost weight..ever.....), well they are all too big... lol.... so are now in the charity bag..... I need to buy a few new extras for our hols whoop whoop!  Think I might start enjoying this shopping malarkey!

We are away for a week, and although will be doing lots of walking, will also be doing lots of eating out!  I am planning on making good healthy choices, but am not going to beat myself up if I gain a kg or two, will have to wait and see how that all pans out!

Now I've announced that we are going away, just thought I'd let any potential burglars know that an old, trusty friend is moving in to house sit and look after Chester!  Couldn't send my faithful pup to the kennels, so all worked out well!

Hope everyone is doing OK, I won't be blogging this week as we are away so will catch up with you all the following week.  Would be great to get some comments from you all..... you've all gone so quiet!  Anyway, have a good week....x

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so this is my 4th attempt at trying to post on your blog and I really think I've got it this time, fingers crossed lol.

    Love the comment about your boobs, really made me laugh.

    Can't wait to see you, but am actually very apprehensive about seeing you in the flesh, in case it doesn't look like the Tracy I've known for so many years!

    Hope you've all had a great holiday and will try and call when your back home.

    Love Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nic, Great to see you posting on my blog - whoop! Really looking forward to seeing you too...., Lol - you'll defo recognise me, some people don't seem to have noticed my weightloss at all - its just great being able to buy clothes from most shops now (although still their biggest size) rather that the outsize shops! Oh.... shall look forward to Melbourne shopping!!!! x

      Delete
  2. It does the same to me Nic, 4 attempts I've had at this message!

    Great blog Trace, don't forget you got my share of boobage, so you look after them bad boys x

    ReplyDelete