Monday 10 June 2013

Spatial awareness....

We have two cars, the Honda CRV (family car) and the Barina (small cheap run around) which live happily side by side in the garage.  I use the Barina, and its normally all alone in the garage waiting for me on weekday mornings as Rich leaves the house earlier than I do.  Now it wasn't my fault that I forgot it was the weekend and not a normal week day.... I was taking Harvey to his soccer match as Rich had done the same earlier with Holly.  Harvey and I promptly got in the car and I reversed out of the garage..... smack bang into the Honda!!  Yep, incase you didn't get that I reversed our small car into our big car....  Didn't think to check my mirror to see if there was a car parked on the drive (because normally there isn't....).  Rich wasn't best pleased...... and Harvey proceeded to remind him that I had driven into the dustbin, run over Holly's school bag and run over his leaf blower in the last 6 months....... to which Rich asked:  "Do you think you have a spatial awareness problem".... I don't think so, just that we need a bigger garage!!

Talking about size, I will upload a photo of my dishes and cutlery, I have reverted to children's utensils as they are so much smaller and mean that I can't shovel such big mouthfuls in.... its a good way to slow down eating whilst remembering to chew...x

No comments:

Post a Comment